This forum is not-active. It's an archive, a time machine for those who contributed to the Egyptian metal music scene between 2005~2007.

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
09/21/18 at 7:58pm.
Pages: 1 2 3 
vocal training (Read 2725 times)
hazem james
Shit-Head

INSOMNIa
member...\m/

Re: vocal training
« Reply #60 - on: 10/13/06 at 8:25am »

i think for vocaling training u'll need a keyboard 3ashan ten2el tab2at soot sa7 we shwayet vibrato and fade in and fade out we shwayet tmareeen nafs i think that would make u alot better

Email   IP Logged
Haythem
Semi Metal-Head

Seeing my shadow
under the moon
light....

« Reply #61 - on: 10/18/06 at 10:22pm »

hii guys iam back with some good news if u r intersted melissa cross released zen scream 2 2007 if u would like to buy it its at www.melissasross.com and it featured so good band like tervium,arch anmy god fobido and alot so u should log on the site and check it out and it has some good tech too

LIFE IS OURS WE LIVE IT IN OUR WAY AND NOTHING ELSE MATTERS....
Email Haythem Haythem   IP Logged
Transformalin
Metal-Head

When victim and
hangman, Exchange
roles..

« Reply #62 - on: 10/19/06 at 5:00am »

2alak buy it

TEH APETRIL SPEAKS FOR HIS MAN

Email Transformalin   IP Logged
Ammar[ODG of doom]
Band Member of
Incarnation
Demons Shrine

Rock On!

« Reply #63 - on: 10/19/06 at 11:23am »

Hi,

1st-i'd like to say to the guy training as if he was a concert that's bullshit.

2nd-The art of a vocalist is to be seen a flame of fire on stage but inside takecare u must be an icecube that's hard. to show what u have trained (not many can understand me the ones really training and performing hot shows know)

3rd-brutal vocaling negatively effect the clean high notes(u must be knowing that ya haytham because u use lower notes in the wet brutal sound)mesh shart bas beye7sal kteer

4th-The keyboards is used as a harmonizer we kaman 7aga tefakkarak bel note wenta betel3ab 3ala el stage  bas ma7addesh yenker en feeh nas kteer betetdarrab beeh (for mr i believe in tuners we sa3at kteer el bass guitar mfeed m3aya sha7'seyan who knows me will know why).

take care

IP Logged
Haythem
Semi Metal-Head

Seeing my shadow
under the moon
light....

« Reply #64 - on: 10/20/06 at 5:19pm »

ammar iam sorry man but u r wrong about brutal effect the clean thats bullshit i asked alot of teachers online and i even asked DR. nieven 3aloba if u guys dunt know her shes the best sprano vocal in egypt she said it dosn't effect the clean at all and for my experince with brutal and screams it dosn't effect me clean vocals  at allllllllllllllllllllllllll bla3ks it make my clean sound batter dunt know why but it does? ammar all u have to do is train on brutal in away which u can't hurt u r voice by that u will be able to brutal and clean well if u want me to send u the zen scream DVD its very helpfull. and i know why u use bass for vocal training loooooooooooooooooooooool

Ammar[ODG of doom]
Band Member of
Incarnation
Demons Shrine

Rock On!

« Reply #65 - on: 10/20/06 at 6:32pm »

i know what i'm saying haytham brutal is not easy to be set with clean it needs training.
plus brutal has special training destroyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy the high tones i don't give a *uck what teachers say i'm telling my experience

IP Logged
Haythem
Semi Metal-Head

Seeing my shadow
under the moon
light....

« Reply #66 - on: 10/21/06 at 12:40am »

well what ever man brutal dosn't not destroy clean at alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll and thats my experince too mybe u have that prob but other ppl don't so dunt compare.

Ammar[ODG of doom]
Band Member of
Incarnation
Demons Shrine

Rock On!

« Reply #67 - on: 10/21/06 at 2:58am »

i think u know i can get brutal and clean easily but what i'm saying is that brutal can be soooo differnt from another the more u get energy to ur brutal voice the more u hurt ur vocal chords so u have to be ware to get the 2 tones right and harmless plus i suggest to go on with keybords chromatictly i mean note by note so as not to get out of tone.  
Hope the best for all Wink

IP Logged
ahmed ghaleb [FAZECRAXZ]
Band Member of
Deja-Vu

FINCHESofdaGROOVE...
....someday somehow

« Reply #68 - on: 10/21/06 at 12:56pm »

ill share wat i know get any musical instrument and play a certain not and get it with ur voice till its as pure and easy as possible then play the higher note and so on but if u feel one is so hard to go into go to the previous note and stay rather more singing it and then take a deep breath and take it out as slow as possible on the letter f and s ....and wats more important play songs on ur pc get earphones and a mic and sing with it then listen to ur singing and fix ur mistakes ..n dnt sing for one band all the time try not to imitate someones voice try creating ur own style

AG
Email FINCHESofdaGROOVE FAZECRAXZ   IP Logged
Haythem
Semi Metal-Head

Seeing my shadow
under the moon
light....

« Reply #69 - on: 10/22/06 at 1:22am »

[quote author=Ammar[ODG of doom] link=1127516537/60#67 date=1161392299]i think u know i can get brutal and clean easily but what i'm saying is that brutal can be soooo differnt from another the more u get energy to ur brutal voice the more u hurt ur vocal chords so u have to be ware to get the 2 tones right and harmless plus i suggest to go on with keybords chromatictly i mean note by note so as not to get out of tone.  
Hope the best for all Wink[/quo
man all iam saying when u brutal or screaming or whatever u shouldnt feel anypain in ur voice chord if that how it is u r on the right track if it began to hurt then u should stop and try it anotherday and pfcorse if u contnioue doing that ofcorse u wont sing clean right and on the high pitch u r voice will crack thats my experince and now i could brutal scream for the whole day with out hurting my voice chourd and at the same time i could sing clean b3dyha 3ady gedn  

and i know some ppl who use to brutal in a wrong way and know there normal voice i mean when they speak its totally detroyed begd and yes ya ammr i saw u singing and i know u brutal and clean easy like me maybe u didn't see me but u willl soon

Ammar[ODG of doom]
Band Member of
Incarnation
Demons Shrine

Rock On!

« Reply #70 - on: 10/22/06 at 7:14am »

waiting 4 u man hope the best of luck Smiley

IP Logged
Haythem
Semi Metal-Head

Seeing my shadow
under the moon
light....

« Reply #71 - on: 11/07/06 at 12:46pm »

guys plz plz if anyone got zen scream part 2 plz upload it coz i kept looking for it but i couldn't find it

Karim EL-KOLALI [SatCh]
Semi Metal-Head

R.I.P (Rock In
Peace)

« Reply #72 - on: 11/09/06 at 1:42am »

ya SAYED AMMAR ya friend ya ghaly U GOT A POINT DONT IMMITATE, INNOVATE  but the prob stays in the listeners  7ay3ebo 3alek that u cant immitate his voice e.g bruce dickinson.  btw i was talking about creating an ambiance of serious training when i was talking about "pretend ur on stage" 3ashan law keda kolo yetmarran fel 7ammam with echo effect kaman Tongue

Email Karim EL-KOLALI [SatCh]   IP Logged
Ammar[ODG of doom]
Band Member of
Incarnation
Demons Shrine

Rock On!

« Reply #73 - on: 11/09/06 at 11:58am »

dear mr. satch

AWEL 7AGA LAW FEDELT TE3MEL 7ESAB ENTA EZZAY HAT PERFORM ZAYY FOLAN AW FOLAN BEY2ALEL 3ANDAK FORSET EL TAFKEER FE WAY TEKOON BETA3TAK ELLY LAMMA EL NAS YESMA3OHA YE2OLO DA KAZA.

PLUS EN EL NAS LAZEM TET3AWED TESMA3 ASWAT MO7'TALIFA 3AN EL BAND MEMBERS EL ASLYEEN 3LSHAN LAMMA TETLA3 BEBAND MA7ADDESH YE2OLLAK DOOL ZAYY (AYY BAND) BEZZABT ,WE KAMAN 3LSHAN EL NAS TET3AYED 3LA EL ORIGINAL STUFF MAFEEESH MANE3 MEN EL INFLUENCE BAS BE TA7WEER FE EL VOC. LINE.

ALSO MA7ADESH  YE3RAF YETMARRAN 3LSHAN YE3MEL AMBIENCE DIH MESH FAHEMHA BAS EL WA7ED MOMKEN YETMARRAN 3LA EL MIC. TECHNIQUES THANX FOR LISTINING

IP Logged
chelleville
Rock-Head

4EVER TRUST N WHO WE
ARE...& NOTHING
ELSE MATTERS

« Reply #74 - on: 11/14/06 at 9:37pm »

First of all...gr8 topic Cheesy  I do alot of my training myself, it's just a matter of knowing what you're looking for and paying close attention to what works and what doesn't.  For example, before performing it helps me to drink hot tea with lemon in it.....after performing I use honey in my tea to soothe.  Not saying this will help anyone else, but it works for me Wink  but for all the other stuff: changing pitch and holding the notes longer..that kinda thing is done with practice...oh and about not being able to smoke/drink and still have good vocals...that's sooooo not true...do ya think that all those professionals are sitting at home every night drinking lemonade ??   Roll Eyes

I wish you all the best of luck ...and if ya have something recorded that you'd like me to give my opinion of I would love to  Cool

Hugs and kisses,

'Chelle <3

doesnt_matter.jpg

NEVER OPENED MYSELF THIS WAY..LIFE IS OURS WE LIVE IT OUR WAY..ALL THESE WORDS I DON'T JUST SAY...AND NOTHING ELSE MATTERS
Email WWW chelleville missmechellen missmechellen   IP Logged
Sharnoby
Semi Metal-Head

doesn matter anyway

« Reply #75 - on: 12/07/06 at 9:48am »

well !!   Every Singer has their own unique style, sound and tone which is worth studying. Watching and listening to  
the way a professional singer performs provides an insight into the techniques used, but you could spend years  
trying to emulate the top vocalists or favourite artist. If you intend to be a "tribute" act or have a natural  
similarity to an existing artist, studying them will be an essential part of your rehearsal program, but to really
 benefit from your voice, you should concentrate on developing your own natural vocal abilities and style.  Wink

Email   IP Logged
Princess Of The Night
Ex Member

« Reply #76 - on: 12/07/06 at 4:56pm »

Quote from Ammar[ODG of doom] on 11/09/06 at 11:58am:
dear mr. satch

AWEL 7AGA LAW FEDELT TE3MEL 7ESAB ENTA EZZAY HAT PERFORM ZAYY FOLAN AW FOLAN BEY2ALEL 3ANDAK FORSET EL TAFKEER FE WAY TEKOON BETA3TAK ELLY LAMMA EL NAS YESMA3OHA YE2OLO DA KAZA.

PLUS EN EL NAS LAZEM TET3AWED TESMA3 ASWAT MO7'TALIFA 3AN EL BAND MEMBERS EL ASLYEEN 3LSHAN LAMMA TETLA3 BEBAND MA7ADDESH YE2OLLAK DOOL ZAYY (AYY BAND) BEZZABT ,WE KAMAN 3LSHAN EL NAS TET3AYED 3LA EL ORIGINAL STUFF MAFEEESH MANE3 MEN EL INFLUENCE BAS BE TA7WEER FE EL VOC. LINE.

ALSO MA7ADESH YE3RAF YETMARRAN 3LSHAN YE3MEL AMBIENCE DIH MESH FAHEMHA BAS EL WA7ED MOMKEN YETMARRAN 3LA EL MIC. TECHNIQUES THANX FOR LISTINING

IP Logged
Karim EL-KOLALI [SatCh]
Semi Metal-Head

R.I.P (Rock In
Peace)

« Reply #77 - on: 12/20/06 at 2:26am »

ta3abteny ma3ak ya 3ammar..plz dun write in capitals . coz i feel that u r shoutin a t me Smiley
i mean by ambiance gaw el practice. the focus the concentration.  te7es enak mestaraya7 fel practice not carin about ur mom hearin u scream..lol 7agat keda

n guys i thought about this a few days ago . why dun we attach n post our voices so that we can comment on it n help each other (thx CHELLEVILLE Wink) ill post mine a few days later as soon as i get well n well talk sincerly n respectfully as usaual

chelleville
Rock-Head

4EVER TRUST N WHO WE
ARE...& NOTHING
ELSE MATTERS

« Reply #78 - on: 12/20/06 at 10:22pm »

Quote from Karim EL-KOLALI [SatCh] on 12/20/06 at 2:26am:
ta3abteny ma3ak ya 3ammar..plz dun write in capitals . coz i feel that u r shoutin a t me Smiley
i mean by ambiance gaw el practice. the focus the concentration.  te7es enak mestaraya7 fel practice not carin about ur mom hearin u scream..lol 7agat keda

n guys i thought about this a few days ago . why dun we attach n post our voices so that we can comment on it n help each other (thx CHELLEVILLE Wink) ill post mine a few days later as soon as i get well n well talk sincerly n respectfully as usaual

Cheesy no need to thank me, I just love music and like to help out where I can Wink

My love to all,

Chelle <3

CHRISTMAS_IS_CANCELLED.jpg

NEVER OPENED MYSELF THIS WAY..LIFE IS OURS WE LIVE IT OUR WAY..ALL THESE WORDS I DON'T JUST SAY...AND NOTHING ELSE MATTERS
Email WWW chelleville missmechellen missmechellen   IP Logged
Karim EL-KOLALI [SatCh]
Semi Metal-Head

R.I.P (Rock In
Peace)

« Reply #79 - on: 12/24/06 at 8:11pm »

So ma7adesh 3ayez ye post his voice?? maksoofeen wala eih??....
4 me  i ll do a nasal surgery then rabena yesahel . wish me luck guys

Pages: 1 2 3