This forum is not-active. It's an archive, a time machine for those who contributed to the Egyptian metal music scene between 2005~2007.

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
09/19/19 at 6:40pm.
Pages: 1 2 
theory of "donkey" (Read 2825 times)
Maynard
Rock-Head

melancholy and
depression ..woe and
sadness

theory of "donkey"
« on: 07/31/06 at 1:09am »

I read a stroy that i liked and it's give full preview about the arabs and isreal...

be2olek ya sedey kan fe wa7ed mozare3 fe aman allah a3ed zara3 ardo and he is waiting harvest we ba3den la2a mara wa7da 7omar da7'el 3aleh ba3den el ragel ra7 3and el 7omar we a2olo momken 7adrtek tetla3 bara ...el 7omar mafhmesh 7aga we fedel a3ed we el ragel ze3l we ra7 beto we nam...

tany yoom el ragel se7y el sob7 we 3amal yafta kebeera maktoob 3aleha "ETLA3 BARA" we ra7 odam el 7omar we a3a2d..tab3an el 7omar mosh fahem aey 7aga fe aey 7aga we fedel eakol we menfad...

talet yoom el ragel gab ar2ebo we kol wa7ed masek yafta "el moot le el 7omar"
"la 7omar ba3d el yoom" tab3an el 7omar wala hoa fahem 7aga we 3amal bekaol we menfad...

rabe3 yoom gabo namozg 7omar odamo we ra7o 7ar2eno a2lo emken e7'af we tab3an el 7omar bardo kamel akl we nafad...

7'ames yoom el ragel ra7lo we a2olo ne3mel mofodat e7na ne3mel 7abl beney we benak we enta ba3d eznak mat7'oshesh 3alia....we ra7 el ragel 7atet el 7abl...

sades yoom se7ey la2a el 7omar wa2ef bekol fe el ard elly ba3d el 7abl we el 7omar nafad le modo3 el etfa2 da....

sabe3 yoom el nas kolha wa2fa odam el 7omar mosh 3arfa te3mel eah...ra7 3aeyl so3'yar da7'al we masek 7'ashaba fe edo we darab el 7omar 3ala raso el 7omer 7'af we herb men el mazr3a....

that's the story ...we tol ma e7na 7'yafeen we ma7desh be3mel 7aga hatfdel isreal tedrab fe da we temoaat da..el modo3 tol ma7a chikens and the arbians kol wa7ed 7'ayef 3ala his ass hagey elly edrbna we ea7'od mena our lands because we are not worthy it.....it's so good we talk and say fuck isreal and hail arab ...bas 7ad fakar e3mel 7aga???7ad dafa3 any money for them???ya3ne zay ma el shabab 7elwa awey we betscore kol yoom 7ad fakar edfa3 aey floos le el nas de??  if u are a man u gonna stand and say no for isreal by any way send money to lebnon or by any other way of support ...and if u were not a man...then close ur eyes and ur eyes and set down on the row and wait ur turn to be slaied ......

Email   IP Logged
Metallianze
Semi Metal-Head

f**k off & get a
life

Re: theory of "donkey"
« Reply #1 - on: 07/31/06 at 1:21am »

Cheesy, wat a story
u r right dude, i couldnot say more...i cant imagin myself in their place, no food, no water, no sleeping and no secure !!!!
may God be wiz them and save our childeren their, and f**k our arab presents ..
to the pple who cant give money or make a revolution, just keep praying....

IP Logged
Sir Zidan
Metal-Head

Do you Pink Floyd ?

« Reply #2 - on: 07/31/06 at 2:22am »

thx USA...country of human rights...thank u 4 ur smart bombs...this is the best summer present....thank u for the fake...racism...ignorance...thank u 4 the democracy u r allowing us 2 live in....thank u 4 ur obeying son ISRAEL country of the monkeys...thank u 4 allowing us 2 live in a peacful world...ur STATUE OF LIBERTY is shame from ur FLAG!
thx miss Condo...u r so sexy...thank u 4 ur ZOMBIE 4 the arab world...thank u 4 refusing ceasing fire...thank u over ur sexy shins...and hot kisses everywhere while kids ther r crying blood...thank u 4 ur CONSTRUCTIVE MESS u talked about!!!
long long time i wished 2 sleep with the strongest woman on the earth...2 sleep with CONDOLIZA RAIS...and kill her with a bullet in her pussy!!!
thank u arab presedents 4 the masks u wear...u r all faked...u r all USA babes!
thats all i can say!
SIR

"Yeah…that's nice. Well, I've only got an electric. I've got a black Fender which needs replacing. I haven't got any blue jeans…I really prefer electric music"
Syd Barrett
Email WWW Sir Zidan   IP Logged
Sir Zidan
Metal-Head

Do you Pink Floyd ?

« Reply #3 - on: 07/31/06 at 6:19pm »

thank u CONDO 4 the labour of new middle east u talked about,we r babes being born again on miss Condo tongue!

"Yeah…that's nice. Well, I've only got an electric. I've got a black Fender which needs replacing. I haven't got any blue jeans…I really prefer electric music"
Syd Barrett
Email WWW Sir Zidan   IP Logged
ElecTrAiD [p.o.o.]
Metal-Head

Get To The WhIte
DaRk SiDE,,

« Reply #4 - on: 07/31/06 at 8:13pm »

Quote from Sir Zidan on 07/31/06 at 6:19pm:
thank u CONDO 4 the labour of new middle east u talked about,we r babes being born again on miss Condo tongue!

hehehehe ,,, yes sir zidan thats true ,, nice story man

LIndSay If U Hear Me Iam here
Email WWW ElecTrAiD [p.o.o.]   IP Logged
GOD
Metal-Head

« Reply #5 - on: 09/24/06 at 9:39pm »

Interesting story, but since you said nothing will happen if people keep shitting in their pants and doing nothing...

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE???? WHAT'S YOUR ACTIVE PART IN THIS WAR?? HOW HAVE YOU HELPED??

Or are just talking like one of those arm chair warriors??

IP Logged
ali_slobodan
Metal Soul

« Reply #6 - on: 09/25/06 at 4:23pm »

well dude it's their war

If there was a day I could l ive
If there was a single breath I could take
I'd trade all the others away
Email ali_slobodan   IP Logged
chelleville
Rock-Head

4EVER TRUST N WHO WE
ARE...& NOTHING
ELSE MATTERS

« Reply #7 - on: 09/27/06 at 1:49am »

Quote from ali_slobodan on 09/25/06 at 4:23pm:
well dude it's their war

war affects everyone.....believe me.

angeldevil.jpg

NEVER OPENED MYSELF THIS WAY..LIFE IS OURS WE LIVE IT OUR WAY..ALL THESE WORDS I DON'T JUST SAY...AND NOTHING ELSE MATTERS
Email WWW chelleville missmechellen missmechellen   IP Logged
GOD
Metal-Head

« Reply #8 - on: 09/27/06 at 4:54am »

Quote from ali_slobodan on 09/25/06 at 4:23pm:
well dude it's their war

Actually its ours too, when the PLO decided to hijack the Italian cruise liner Achille Lauro in 1985 and then shot an old American citizen in a wheel chair "just because" and then they were allowed to go to egypt and president mubarak let them go and cut them a deal in fear of terrorist attacks cause he's a big pussy.

So this lead to the Labeling of egypt as a hostile country for co-operation with terrorist groups, just like Iran is.........

IP Logged
crucifix
Semi Metal-Head

Kill The
Fundementalist

« Reply #9 - on: 12/23/06 at 3:11pm »

Quote from GOD on 09/24/06 at 9:39pm:
Interesting story, but since you said nothing will happen if people keep shitting in their pants and doing nothing...

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE???? WHAT'S YOUR ACTIVE PART IN THIS WAR?? HOW HAVE YOU HELPED??

Or are just talking like one of those arm chair warriors??

Precisely, people discuss war as if they are about to change something, yet they focus only on the problem and disregard the ability of what they could do, several people argue about politics assuming assuming they seem minorly intelligable when they do so, i say more should stop discussing things like democracy in particular since they never seem to be able to replace the negative aspect of things with healthier and more organized viewpoints.

IP Logged
Maynard
Rock-Head

melancholy and
depression ..woe and
sadness

« Reply #10 - on: 12/23/06 at 9:59pm »

well about me i tried to help really before the phalstinian issue..i didn't do big things but i donated 3 or 4 times with money for them, i know it's not enough but um not leader or on charge on any thing to have decision to be very helpful..so about me let's say um trying to not be from arm chair warriors..and so chill out while talking (talkin to the guy who call him self god).. u make me feel like u did huge things for helping folks their...or u are from what u call arm chair warriors (espically with united states navy sign on the pic attached to ur name)

Email   IP Logged
ElecTrAiD [p.o.o.]
Metal-Head

Get To The WhIte
DaRk SiDE,,

« Reply #11 - on: 12/24/06 at 3:53pm »

Quote from Maynard on 12/23/06 at 9:59pm:
well about me i tried to help really before the phalstinian issue..i didn't do big things but i donated 3 or 4 times with money for them, i know it's not enough but um not leader or on charge on any thing to have decision to be very helpful..so about me let's say um trying to not be from arm chair warriors..and so chill out while talking (talkin to the guy who call him self god).. u make me feel like u did huge things for helping folks their...or u are from what u call arm chair warriors (espically with united states navy sign on the pic attached to ur name)

yes man u r right ,,, G.O.D r gone i heared about that , and thats better for all Wink

Osama
Metal Spirit

Shoot me !

« Reply #12 - on: 12/25/06 at 10:32pm »

bullcrap

Mamma's Gang Mr.Mackey Wink
  IP Logged
Mozart
Band Member of
On Thronez

Metalyan fe 3enak

« Reply #13 - on: 12/29/06 at 1:41pm »

ZES EZ DONKI SHETZZZZZZZ !!!!!!!!

" For You I'd Wait, Till Kingdom Come...Until My Days, My Days are Done "
Email WWW Mozart   IP Logged
GOD
Metal-Head

« Reply #14 - on: 12/29/06 at 2:50pm »

Quote from Maynard on 12/23/06 at 9:59pm:

Which organization? alot of these good "organizations" are actually fronts to collect money for terrorists which carried out attacks? I know you meant good but actions speak louder than words....

I had the Navy patch on there for a reason, not cause I think it looks good.....although I do think it looks good.

Quote:
yes man u r right ,,, G.O.D r gone i heared about that , and thats better for all

Oh my! I'm truly very sorry if I have ruined your happiness and well being  by resuming posting here  Cheesy

IP Logged
Sunburnt
Metal Spirit

]Stockholm Syndrome[

« Reply #15 - on: 12/29/06 at 2:55pm »

Quote from GOD on 12/29/06 at 2:50pm:

.....although I do think it looks good.

believe me it's the only reason.

Look to the stars..Let hope burn in your eyes
  IP Logged
ElecTrAiD [p.o.o.]
Metal-Head

Get To The WhIte
DaRk SiDE,,

« Reply #16 - on: 12/29/06 at 3:03pm »

Oh my! I'm truly very sorry if I have ruined your happiness and well being  by resuming posting here  Cheesy

YES u r right  Cheesy ,, u ruined my and our happiness i guess that ,, bas 3ady ,,, happy feast for moslems  Cheesy ,, merry x-mas for christians  Cheesy ,, so ............................  Cheesy

GOD
Metal-Head

« Reply #17 - on: 12/29/06 at 3:04pm »

Quote from Jos on 12/29/06 at 2:55pm:

believe me it's the only reason.

Next time you wish to make statements about me, make sure they're correct first.  Wink

IP Logged
Jet
Metal Spirit

I'm The Tempered
Martensite !!

« Reply #18 - on: 12/29/06 at 3:05pm »

Which organization? alot of these good "organizations" are actually fronts to collect money for terrorists which carried out attacks? I know you meant good but actions speak louder than words....

I had the Navy patch on there for a reason, not cause I think it looks good.....although I do think it looks good.

u donno shit .. obviously u 'v been decieved by those american stereotypes ..

spank u once .. u complain , spank u twice .. u enjoy it Smiley
  IP Logged
GOD
Metal-Head

« Reply #19 - on: 12/29/06 at 3:07pm »

Quote from Jet on 12/29/06 at 3:05pm:

u donno shit .. obviously u 'v been decieved by those american stereotypes ..

I don't study shit, perhaps you might know more about due to ur experience with it? or so?

I haven't been decieved by anyone, just facts with proof to back em up, I did not say all organizations I said some, stop being so damn senstive.

IP Logged
Sunburnt
Metal Spirit

]Stockholm Syndrome[

« Reply #20 - on: 12/29/06 at 3:09pm »

Quote from GOD on 12/29/06 at 3:04pm:

Next time you wish to make statements about me, make sure they're correct first. Wink

oh yeah sorry i meant those species who have something like ,what does they call it? oh right a brain in their heads, and i'm really not sure you're one of them, my apologies  Smiley

IP Logged
Jet
Metal Spirit

I'm The Tempered
Martensite !!

« Reply #21 - on: 12/29/06 at 3:15pm »

well i'm not so damn sensitive .. but u in every post act like the nobel warrior .. i feel sorry for ur blindness

spank u once .. u complain , spank u twice .. u enjoy it Smiley
  IP Logged
GOD
Metal-Head

« Reply #22 - on: 12/29/06 at 3:19pm »

Quote from Jos on 12/29/06 at 3:09pm:

oh yeah sorry i meant those species who have something like ,what does they call it? oh right a brain in their heads, and i'm really not sure you're one of them, my apologies  Smiley

I like your little failing pokes which really just waste bandwidth......

You're excused cause I know if I don't have a brain...then you must be REALLY suffering..... Smiley

Quote:
well i'm not so damn sensitive .. but u in every post act like the nobel warrior .. i feel sorry for ur blindness

I'm not acting, I'm just stating facts which happen to be true....and I'm not blind litterally and figurativly.

IP Logged
Sunburnt
Metal Spirit

]Stockholm Syndrome[

« Reply #23 - on: 12/29/06 at 3:22pm »

suffering? i don't know  Roll Eyes, may be you can tell us?, to cut all the crap short, enjoy your stay here, and i'm not gonna waste a single moment replying to any of your shit, you're pathetic, you just don't know it yet.

IP Logged
GOD
Metal-Head

« Reply #24 - on: 12/29/06 at 3:25pm »

Quote from Jos on 12/29/06 at 3:22pm:
suffering? i don't know  Roll Eyes, may be you can tell us?, to cut all the crap short, enjoy your stay here, and i'm not gonna waste a single moment replying to any of your shit, you're pathetic, you just don't know it yet.

ahh theyre not shit, some of em are really good, you should offer some insight.....

Oh and Thanx for enlighting me baby jesus.

IP Logged
ElecTrAiD [p.o.o.]
Metal-Head

Get To The WhIte
DaRk SiDE,,

« Reply #25 - on: 12/29/06 at 3:29pm »

no fights plz ,,,  nothing deserve to be angry for , jos , few days and the forum will be clean again  Cheesy ,, thats all  Wink

GOD
Metal-Head

« Reply #26 - on: 12/29/06 at 3:30pm »

Quote from ElecTrAiD < FEAR > on 12/29/06 at 3:29pm:

no fights plz ,,,  nothing deserve to be angry for , jos , few days and the forum will be clean again  Cheesy ,, thats all  Wink

You guys are gonna stop posting in a few days? Smiley

IP Logged
crucifix
Semi Metal-Head

Kill The
Fundementalist

« Reply #27 - on: 12/29/06 at 3:35pm »

Quote from GOD on 12/29/06 at 3:25pm:

ahh theyre not shit, some of em are really good, you should offer some insight.....

Oh and Thanx for enlighting me baby jesus.

Thanks for the respect sibling prophet mohammed, how did that feel?

IP Logged
Sunburnt
Metal Spirit

]Stockholm Syndrome[

« Reply #28 - on: 12/29/06 at 3:38pm »

^^ hey crucifix I THINK g.o.d is an atheist, i'm sure u meant no harm though.

IP Logged
GOD
Metal-Head

« Reply #29 - on: 12/29/06 at 3:41pm »

Quote from crucifix on 12/29/06 at 3:35pm:

Thanks for the respect sibling prophet mohammed, how did that feel?

Very enlighted indeed feels very "enlighting" , Hey do that thing with the sea again! that was kool!!

Quote:
^^ hey crucifix G.O.D is an atheist, i'm sure u meant no harm though.

Again make sure the statements you make are correct, and I think so far that crucifix is a little bit more open minded than to get offended over a joke....or maybe not who knows?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2