This forum is not-active. It's an archive, a time machine for those who contributed to the Egyptian metal music scene between 2005~2007.

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
09/19/19 at 6:38pm.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
 Going Abroad !!!!!!!!! (Read 5718 times)
Sunburnt
Metal Spirit

]Stockholm Syndrome[

Re:   Going Abroad !!!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 - on: 11/01/06 at 12:03am »

Quote from crucifix on 10/31/06 at 4:36pm:

and JOS, wtf?

wtf about what Huh ?

Look to the stars..Let hope burn in your eyes
  IP Logged
Ramez [SnAkE]
Forum Moderator
On Thronez
Ex-Crimson Haze

A Laught Is Alaways
The Best Gift

Re:   Going Abroad !!!!!!!!!
« Reply #31 - on: 11/01/06 at 6:19am »

1 point Here
What is Egypt ?!
It is its citizen who work from The Goverment to the Building Guard

The Problem is in the PEOPLE
People here are messed up mentally
That is the REAL Problem

So yeah I would Go abroad  
Coz the over all.. I wont have to deal with that lazy office man who sleeps @ his desk During work  
Nor That Horribles Drivers who stops in anywhere in the street  
Nor That Stupid -in high position- who can gain money & be rich But without fucking the people..  
Nor That Stupid Commercials
     (The father to someone wanna marry his daughter " U have No Job . No appartment , NO Souce OF money!!!!!!!!!!"
             The Man Replies:YES!!! But This Yogurt Sells Big Time
             The Father: 3ala barakt allah )  Huh Huh Huh Huh

About The Family & Stuff
well That is the Price U gotta Pay  Smiley

Email Ramez [SnAkE]   IP Logged
ElecTrAiD [p.o.o.]
Metal-Head

Get To The WhIte
DaRk SiDE,,

« Reply #32 - on: 11/01/06 at 7:53pm »

ur taste for life so bitter ya ramez ,,, i agree with u ,,but u really disappointed man ,, good side or Roll Eyes full part of bottle ,, u got it !!! Huh ,,.

« Last Edit: 11/02/06 at 1:54pm by ElecTrAiD [p.o.o.] »  

LIndSay If U Hear Me Iam here
Email WWW ElecTrAiD [p.o.o.]   IP Logged
maya
Metal-Head

Believe in it....

« Reply #33 - on: 11/01/06 at 9:46pm »

For me i lived all ma life outta Egypt in not in just one place so i can assure a  

thing , Egypt has it's very own atmosphere that doesn't exist any where else

which attracts any1 feeling less safe ever...but although am one of these  

unsafe ppl all the time....i'd rather stay away 4m Egypt , we donne fit & ppl here

totally suck....Egypt is the one country in the world where ppl r mainly mouthes  

never shutting up !!!!!!!

Nothing Happens Once In This Life , Infenity Goes Both Directions , There's No Single Moment Or Unique Event...!!!!
maya 325190761 mayahmedmyspace.com/mayahmed   IP Logged
Clapton
Semi Metal-Head

peace love and music

« Reply #34 - on: 11/01/06 at 10:32pm »

i agree with u totally.. Cool... and ramez:the things u said can be found everywhere(e2la el commercials dee u have a point ) Grin

And in the end, the love you take ,is equal to the love you make.
Email Clapton   IP Logged
Omar Gamal a.k.a. Jimmy
True Metal Soul

Those who can't do,
label themselves
"mateela".

« Reply #35 - on: 11/02/06 at 12:01am »

Quote from maya on 11/01/06 at 9:46pm:
For me i lived all ma life outta Egypt in not in just one place so i can assure a

thing , Egypt has it's very own atmosphere that doesn't exist any where else

which attracts any1 feeling less safe ever...but although am one of these

unsafe ppl all the time....i'd rather stay away 4m Egypt , we donne fit & ppl here

totally suck....Egypt is the one country in the world where ppl r mainly mouthes

never shutting up !!!!!!!

Where did you live before?

Mamma's Gang Big Jim Wink
عضو عصابة القناع الأسود
مسؤول عن الحبرشة و البعججة
اختصاص: حرامى امهات

Email Omar Gamal a.k.a. Jimmy   IP Logged
Ramez [SnAkE]
Forum Moderator
On Thronez
Ex-Crimson Haze

A Laught Is Alaways
The Best Gift

« Reply #36 - on: 11/02/06 at 2:05am »

Quote from Clapton on 11/01/06 at 10:32pm:
i agree with u totally.. Cool... and ramez:the things u said can be found everywhere(e2la el commercials dee u have a point ) Grin

@ ElcTrAiD <Life Stealer>
Well I m not disappointed  or anything.. Peace y3ny  
I m stating Facts!
I m living with it BUT i would love to live WITHOUT IT  

@Clapton
About "can be found any place else.."
Yes, i do agree But HOW MUCH can U C it somewhere else ?!

Email Ramez [SnAkE]   IP Logged
Haythem
Semi Metal-Head

Seeing my shadow
under the moon
light....

« Reply #37 - on: 11/02/06 at 3:25am »

well living abroad was gr8 for me noone is bothering u by talking about u or staring or pointing thier finger on u.yeah i would say if i had the chance agine i'll leave this country coz ppl are really fucked up and the sys too for example the ppl that have authority in this country they fuck everything around them looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool i never ever heard that metal heads go to jail for listening to metal i only heared that here in egypt one last thing begd if the ppl changed and the sys which is extermely impossible egeypt will be sooo good and no one will ever thing even for a sec to leave  gr8 topic by the way

LIFE IS OURS WE LIVE IT IN OUR WAY AND NOTHING ELSE MATTERS....
Email Haythem Haythem   IP Logged
ElecTrAiD [p.o.o.]
Metal-Head

Get To The WhIte
DaRk SiDE,,

« Reply #38 - on: 11/02/06 at 2:20pm »

Quote from Haythem on 11/02/06 at 3:25am:
well living abroad was gr8 for me noone is bothering u by talking about u or staring or pointing thier finger on u.yeah i would say if i had the chance agine i'll leave this country coz ppl are really fucked up and the sys too for example the ppl that have authority in this country they fuck everything around them looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool i never ever heard that metal heads go to jail for listening to metal i only heared that here in egypt one last thing begd if the ppl changed and the sys which is extermely impossible egeypt will be sooo good and no one will ever thing even for a sec to leave  gr8 topic by the way

thnx ya man  Wink ,,, ur words just a summary for the bad face of life here in egypt , for me i would like to live abroad not in that complicated illiterate country  embarrassed ,, i lived for about 5 yrs in saudi arabia , i can't count that as abroad ya3ny bas eshta may be considred coz even there is better Smiley ,, even i had a lot of money i wouldn't like to live here. undecided undecided undecided

LIndSay If U Hear Me Iam here
Email WWW ElecTrAiD [p.o.o.]   IP Logged
crucifix
Semi Metal-Head

Kill The
Fundementalist

« Reply #39 - on: 11/02/06 at 3:27pm »

Quote from JOS[Assassin] on 11/01/06 at 12:03am:

wtf about what Huh ?

The word period.

This is more of what i have to say on the subject:

If an individual was to continue their education out of this country, i would advise them to. Yes, many are previlaged of entering Universities such as AUC, BUE... Yet, obviously due to the lack of organization, these Egyptian universities would not offer dick compared to any university half it's position, power, respect and popularity in for example say, a country like America or England. This is not only concerning those seeking a Bachelors degree, but all the way up to their PHD.
If you tackle it from a social point of view, for those who are not socially handicapped (mindless nerds and ignorant religous zealots) and would thankfully welcome the prospect of dealing with people from different cultures and idealogoes of their own, then travelling abroad would also be better. If one was visit foreign countries whilst studying, the overrall effect on the individuals intelligence, general knowledge and in general...view of the world around them would be undoubtedly positive.

IP Logged
Haythem
Semi Metal-Head

Seeing my shadow
under the moon
light....

« Reply #40 - on: 11/05/06 at 1:45am »

Quote from ElcTrAiD <Life Stealer> on 11/02/06 at 2:20pm:

thnx ya man  Wink ,,, ur words just a summary for the bad face of life here in egypt , for me i would like to live abroad not in that complicated illiterate country  embarrassed ,, i lived for about 5 yrs in saudi arabia , i can't count that as abroad ya3ny bas eshta may be considred coz even there is better Smiley ,, even i had a lot of money i wouldn't like to live here. undecided undecided undecided

man but suadi the same thing yeah i know its way batter then here but still. idunt know hat u guys call that freaks that like run after u in the street with 3saya coz they want u to pray i mean still stupid they dunt have the right to judge u iam wtf leave that for the judgment day if u know what i mean? bs what i meant in ma post is the states man i use to live there for 2 years and guesse what its the most happiest 2 years of ma lif begd its like heavn u know

LIFE IS OURS WE LIVE IT IN OUR WAY AND NOTHING ELSE MATTERS....
Email Haythem Haythem   IP Logged
Sunburnt
Metal Spirit

]Stockholm Syndrome[

« Reply #41 - on: 11/05/06 at 9:53am »

Quote from crucifix on 11/02/06 at 3:27pm:

The word period.

err yeah i kinda agreed with what u've said before, so again, whats with the word period? ( it means like thats it, that sums it up, i know u know that).

Look to the stars..Let hope burn in your eyes
  IP Logged
maya
Metal-Head

Believe in it....

« Reply #42 - on: 11/06/06 at 12:55am »

Quote from Omar Gamal on 11/02/06 at 12:01am:

Where did you live before?

Sry 4 the late reply ....anyway i used 2 live in Oman for 7 yrs then moved 2 Greece for 2 yrs , then  

Jordan for a yr & finally Egypt since 6 yrs .... Long trip huh  ?!!!!   Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

Nothing Happens Once In This Life , Infenity Goes Both Directions , There's No Single Moment Or Unique Event...!!!!
G_ulrich
Metal-Head

Repress And
Restrain, Steal The
Pressure and Pain

« Reply #43 - on: 11/06/06 at 12:58am »

nice trip Smiley
wanna go on a vacation to Greece

We're never gonna win the world, we're never gonna stop the war, we're never gonna beat this is belief is what we're fighting for
  IP Logged
maya
Metal-Head

Believe in it....

« Reply #44 - on: 11/06/06 at 1:07am »

Quote from G_ulrich on 11/06/06 at 12:58am:
nice trip Smiley
wanna go on a vacation to Greece

Yeah U should....

it's a gr8 place 2 hang out in specially wiz a good company Smiley

Omar Gamal a.k.a. Jimmy
True Metal Soul

Those who can't do,
label themselves
"mateela".

« Reply #45 - on: 11/06/06 at 1:23am »

Quote from maya on 11/06/06 at 12:55am:

Sry 4 the late reply ....anyway i used 2 live in Oman for 7 yrs then moved 2 Greece for 2 yrs , then

Jordan for a yr & finally Egypt since 6 yrs .... Long trip huh ?!!!! Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

That is quite an odyssey Smiley. Ive been to Greece before. I visited Athens and a place named Thesaloniki ( I guess, I cant remember the exact spelling). It's beautiful but very polluted, even more than here.

Mamma's Gang Big Jim Wink
عضو عصابة القناع الأسود
مسؤول عن الحبرشة و البعججة
اختصاص: حرامى امهات

Email Omar Gamal a.k.a. Jimmy   IP Logged
maya
Metal-Head

Believe in it....

« Reply #46 - on: 11/06/06 at 1:37am »

Better check it out soon....

i was there mn 2 yrs & it was a part of heaven....No Cigars even   Smiley Smiley Smiley

DEVIL-SLAYER
Ex Member

« Reply #47 - on: 11/06/06 at 11:23am »

to be true i have never felt that i belong in egypt i`ve always felt that i belong somewhere els   someplace better  like turkia  or  syria  the people there have biger respect for each other and also they dont have racial deferences like here  for ex . over here if someone is white they call him whity if someone is black they call him blacky so no one is safe unless he is absoulutly not white and not black ...but in turkia and syria  people just have more respect

IP Logged
Thornbird
Rock-Head

Father ov
Terror....Abol-hol

« Reply #48 - on: 11/06/06 at 1:08pm »

i've already did it and gone out, I live  Sadnow in the U.K that's my first year outside egypt and i really enjoy it but the problem is egypt is our country this is where we belong to we cant just deny the fact that we love it but what can we do??!!! our country is F***ed up everything sucks form politics to religion to economy..simply the society needs to be nuked and re-built. i really miss egypt and every person i know but what can be done  Sad  nothing lips sealed undecided

Sorry to say this , but i have a new country Now
Email   IP Logged
G_ulrich
Metal-Head

Repress And
Restrain, Steal The
Pressure and Pain

« Reply #49 - on: 11/06/06 at 3:08pm »

Quote from DEVIL-SLAYER on 11/06/06 at 11:23am:
to be true i have never felt that i belong in egypt i`ve always felt that i belong somewhere els   someplace better  like turkia  or  syria  the people there have biger respect for each other and also they dont have racial deferences like here  for ex . over here if someone is white they call him whity if someone is black they call him blacky so no one is safe unless he is absoulutly not white and not black ...but in turkia and syria  people just have more respect

Huh???
Excuse me but i don recall that ever happenin and ave been living in the country for sumtime
wht kinda nonsense is that...we got discrimintion in terms of race more than other countries...hahaha..yea right more than America as well.. we ba3deen why the shift werent u just talkin about America in another thread, now it's turky and Syria...
If ur just tryin to prove a point which doesnt even exist, the much effort ur givin isnt really makin any difference... Besides u always got the choice to leave the country if u don like it....the country is over populated anywayz would be of much help to get rid of sum ppl Smiley

We're never gonna win the world, we're never gonna stop the war, we're never gonna beat this is belief is what we're fighting for
  IP Logged
DEVIL-SLAYER
Ex Member

« Reply #50 - on: 11/06/06 at 3:43pm »

^^^  lool  ,..well i ment that in america almost every one is white now you get what i mean  Grin i mean no one will care that i`m white but over here in egypt lots of people have descremenation against me  wether its cause i`m white or blue eyed or whatever maybe even sometimes cause of my body because i dont have the average egyptian body but who care if they take some amino they`ll be a bit like me ...but if i take some amino i`ll be just like a bull lmao  Grin  and about syria and turky  well.... i`m still 16 so i wont be able to get out of this god forsaken country for longgg  Grin

IP Logged
Adham
Metal-Head

Give Me Liberty Or
Give Me Death

« Reply #51 - on: 11/06/06 at 4:51pm »

You think people in Egypt dislike you because you're too white or you have blue eyes or that you're fat?..and ALL of Egypt feels that way? and America will appreciate you because you're white..I'm speechless..3ashan shaklak men belad el ferenja?

This feels more and more like an insult to everyone who are truelly being discriminated upon.

I think you should consider other reasons for people feeling upset around you..or don't..who knows what you'll think of next..

Mamma's Gang Feurer Wink? Enjoy your account being BANNED
  IP Logged
Deviant
Metal-Head

on this stone, i
shall build my STAGE
:P

« Reply #52 - on: 11/06/06 at 4:57pm »

Quote from crucifix on 10/30/06 at 12:00am:
I always wanted to get out of this country, in my eyes...Egypt is one of the places were propaganda and ignorance exists to the extent it's unbelievable. The way people  treat others here, the way religion is beyond accepted, and it is too much of a control to the extent that people follow blind arrogant and uneducated religous leaders, who themsevles do not possess the abstract of thought...
No i wish to leave this country, not because of reasons such as "no chicks, dirty place" which is what any other fool would have said...but because of the ideas mentioned and an enormous amount of others...living in ignorance is being ignorant...and ignorance is not bliss.

i wonder if u'd repeat ur words outloud if actually living human beings r listening 2 u..

no need 2 hide inside cyber realms of ancient Egypt..

fo ur information.. Egypt is not the one country u ppl claim is overtaken by religious fanatics.. it's ppl like u who give Egypt a bad reputation abroad..

do u have personal problems and thoughts that u r being hated because u belong to an ethnical minority? u could say that...but no need 2 generalize..

i don't think it's appropriate to call them "uneducated and ignorant"..

and no need 2 flare up any flames..

cheers.. Cool

Mamma's Gang Lord Deviant Wink

WARNING!! children left unattended will be sold to the circus..
  IP Logged
Transformalin
Metal-Head

When victim and
hangman, Exchange
roles..

« Reply #53 - on: 11/06/06 at 5:04pm »

@ Malek; Let me tell you this dude, kids picking on you @ school because youre so white and blonde doesnt really mean we're living in a racial discriminating society, does it?

You have to know Malek, the world needs less delicate people..And face it, thats the way its goes, you'll find people calling you whity or calling you names everywhere not only Egypt, so you need to grow up and let it go.

It's either this or you could stay that delicate little rose who can't take a few bad names here and there for the rest of your life.

TEH APETRIL SPEAKS FOR HIS MAN

Email Transformalin   IP Logged
Mozart
Band Member of
On Thronez

Metalyan fe 3enak

« Reply #54 - on: 11/06/06 at 5:16pm »

Maybe you guys have a point. I still want to go out there & explore, at least to know if i'm right about being lot more happier not-here.

" For You I'd Wait, Till Kingdom Come...Until My Days, My Days are Done "
Email WWW Mozart   IP Logged
DEVIL-SLAYER
Ex Member

« Reply #55 - on: 11/06/06 at 11:11pm »

Quote from Grimlord on 11/06/06 at 5:04pm:
@ Malek; Let me tell you this dude, kids picking on you @ school because youre so white and blonde doesnt really mean we're living in a racial discriminating society, does it?

You have to know Malek, the world needs less delicate people..And face it, thats the way its goes, you'll find people calling you whity or calling you names everywhere not only Egypt, so you need to grow up and let it go.

It's either this or you could stay that delicate little rose who can't take a few bad names here and there for the rest of your life.

so what your saying is  "" dear malek go buy and axe and gut them sons of bitches ""  sorry man  if i`m too peace full or  should i say  (( metraby )) let me tell you something just cause i dont like hurting people doesnt mean that i`m a hafa2 or something  ..if i want i can murder every one at my school really i`m cold blooded but i have boundries that i only cross if i feel that my own teratory is being thretend (( in other words if someone dares insult me in my house i will kill him and i wont take any b.s from no budy )) but at school i lay low thats why i get all the special treatment by my teachers at school  for examply  today  i said i was sick even though i wasnt they believed me 3alatool and let me go out of school

IP Logged
G_ulrich
Metal-Head

Repress And
Restrain, Steal The
Pressure and Pain

« Reply #56 - on: 11/07/06 at 1:28am »

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
arent u a little devil Tongue

IP Logged
Adham
Metal-Head

Give Me Liberty Or
Give Me Death

« Reply #57 - on: 11/07/06 at 1:56am »

Quote from DEVIL-SLAYER on 11/06/06 at 11:11pm:

so what your saying is "" dear malek go buy and axe and gut them sons of bitches "" sorry man if i`m too peace full or should i say (( metraby )) let me tell you something just cause i dont like hurting people doesnt mean that i`m a hafa2 or something ..if i want i can murder every one at my school really i`m cold blooded but i have boundries that i only cross if i feel that my own teratory is being thretend (( in other words if someone dares insult me in my house i will kill him and i wont take any b.s from no budy )) but at school i lay low thats why i get all the special treatment by my teachers at school for examply today i said i was sick even though i wasnt they believed me 3alatool and let me go out of school

Stop that.Grow up.You don't intimidate anyone with your rants.

So is it thrilling for you to assume that everyone has selfish ulterior motives when they act considerate? or do you think that when someone acts nice means that the whole world is being patronizing ? Maybe when you get seriously ill and no-one gives you the time of day you'll feel great about yourself.

With your graceful permission, I would like to quote you to my friends so they could all have a good laugh over this. Thanks in advance.

« Last Edit: 11/07/06 at 6:45am by Adham »  

IP Logged
G_ulrich
Metal-Head

Repress And
Restrain, Steal The
Pressure and Pain

« Reply #58 - on: 11/07/06 at 2:03am »

everyone has already gotten a laugh Adhamache, it's a hard one to miss
and malek i get that ur 16 and everythin, but COME ON

IP Logged
Adham
Metal-Head

Give Me Liberty Or
Give Me Death

« Reply #59 - on: 11/07/06 at 2:24am »

But this is comedy..pure and distilled..why would I deprive the community for a comedic goldmine like this one?  
this will resonate for months..even years..I'm going to get famous over this. (I have very cruel friends who like to laugh at high-quality lame)

I suggest you do the same and cash-in on it, spread the word.

« Last Edit: 11/07/06 at 6:40am by Adham »  

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4