This forum is not-active. It's an archive, a time machine for those who contributed to the Egyptian metal music scene between 2005~2007.

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
05/25/20 at 6:40am.
Pages: 1
Behemoth Hit The Studio! (Read 575 times)
Dismemberment Of Slaves
Band Member of
HateSuffocation

I Really Hate Posers
, They Ruin
Everything.

Behemoth Hit The Studio!
« on: 12/12/06 at 2:40pm »

Behemoth-Death/Black Metallers are hitting the recording studio in thier home town Gdnask, Poland, to record thier new Title Album "The Apostasy".

Nergal (vocals, guitars) checks in with the following report: “We just demoed the whole new album and have 11 songs plus intro ready to go. It all sounds huge and our sound has never been this intense, while being very epic and catchy at the same time. It has all the BEHEMOTH trademarks enriched with some fresh ideas. I guarantee some people are going to be surprised!

“Some song titles include: ‘Prometherion,’ ‘Pazuzu (The Desert Storms Bringing),’ ‘Slaying The Prophets Ov Isa,’ ‘Rome 64 E.V.’, ‘Arcana Hereticae’,‘At The Left Hand Ov God’ with more to follow. The recording sessions for The Apostasy will take place in our hometown, Gdansk, in one of the best-equipped studios in Poland, Radio Gdansk. It has an old-school analogue Studer 24-track machine, which gives super unique tone to drum sound. I simply love it. It has the best mixing console, pre-amps and other shit available nowadays.  

“Be sure to visit our website and My Space page to check out brand new pics from our lair in addition to a short video report from the pre-production rehearsals. There’s also a demo version of one of the newest tracks ‘Prometherion,’ so don’t miss out. I want everyone to have an insight into the recording/production process for The Apostasy, so from now on, I’ll be posting video reports from the studio every few weeks. For now, enjoy new video report and pics, and I’ll be back soon with more info. Stay tuned and horns up!”

Check the new video report and pictures from The Apostasy pre-production rehearsals at
 www.myspace.com/behemothofficial
 www.behemoth.pl  

Hope this info was of importance!
Stay Brutal
Sherif Marzeban

« Last Edit: 12/16/06 at 5:51pm by Dismemberment Of Slaves »  
WWW   IP Logged
Ranta
Metal-Head

Ein Windir

Re: Behemoth Hit The Studio!
« Reply #1 - on: 12/14/06 at 6:37pm »

i cant fucking wait

Email WWW Ranta http://www.myspace.com/wildbodom   IP Logged
Mozart
Band Member of
On Thronez

Metalyan fe 3enak

« Reply #2 - on: 12/15/06 at 1:11am »

^^ You will just have to.

" For You I'd Wait, Till Kingdom Come...Until My Days, My Days are Done "
Email WWW Mozart   IP Logged
Ahmed Magdy [Gallant]
Semi Metal-Head

In For The Kill

« Reply #3 - on: 12/18/06 at 11:48pm »

Quote from Ranta on 12/14/06 at 6:37pm:
i cant fucking wait

me neither

Demigod was an absolute killer

" The night has a thousand eyes but he moves in only places where the eyes can never be
The night tells a thousand lies and when you wake up in the morning were you dreaming screaming
Tryin' to hide your burnin' heart before somebody cuts it all away"

-Sunset Superman, Dio (1987)
  IP Logged