This forum is not-active. It's an archive, a time machine for those who contributed to the Egyptian metal music scene between 2005~2007.

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
07/02/20 at 8:02am.
Pages: 1 2 
S.O.S.   Vol 3   (Read 3610 times)
Zaytoon
Metal-Head

Eggheads Keep Away
PLZ !!!!

S.O.S.   Vol 3  
« on: 01/30/07 at 3:31pm »

Wust El Balad
Eftekasat
Fathy Salama
Arabian Knightz
Vocal Curse
Chromatics
Black Theama
Salalem

These are The Bands and The Festival is on 9/2/2007

If any band in Cairo managed to prove that underground bands can have a strong presence between a mainstream market; it's Wust El Balad. Since 1999, the band has been performing, touring, composing, and getting even bigger. Their music has been also featured in some Egyptians films by great directors, like Khairy Beshara. Wust El Balad became a music icon all around Cairo.

The band, an amazing blend of sounds, combining traditional Arabic music with a modern and western twist, is successful in making their music as accessible as possible. Wust El Balad means real world music in the best sense of the word.

Band Members
Mohamed Gamal (Mizo): Percussions
Ehab Abdel Hameed (Bob): Percussions
Hany Adel: Vocals and Guitar
Ahmed Omran: Oud and Flute
Ahmed Omar: Bass
Asaad Nessim: Guitar
Ismail Fawzy: Vocals and Guitar
Adham El Saeid: Vocals  

Eftekasat has been on stage since the year 2000, and has finally completed the mixing of its first album, "The Latin Dervish". It mixes oriental tunes with western notes in a way that yields an interesting Jazz music alternative with an international quality/standard. The album will be released very soon and has American-Lebanese production. More info and photos will be available on their website.

Band Members
Ousso: Guitar
Amr Salah: Keyboards
Amr Khairy: Drums
Thamer George: Bass Guitar
Hany Bedair: Percussion
Hany El-Badry: Oriental Flute (Nay)

Fathy Salama was born in Cairo, Egypt. He grew up listening to the family radio, which played the music of Uum Kulthum, Abdel El Wahab and Farid el Attrash. Later, he reached beyond the banks of the Nile to Jazz and to a huge variety of world traditional music. Learning the piano from the age of six was a good beginning and was followed by gigging in Cairo clubs from the age of thirteen. Soon, the kid of Shobra, Harlem of Cairo, made it to Europe and to New York to learn Jazz with such great artists as Sun Râ or Ossman Kareem.

Progressing to creating many hits in Cairo during the 80's, touring the world, and winning two prizes for his film sound tracks, it is with Sharkiat (his own group) that Fathy is fulfilling his dream of merging modern and traditional music together, thus expressing both a message from his home country and his love of music. His music reflects his experience from the Orient and from Europe. His "success" in the music market plays a secondary role; first and foremost he wants to be understood, and so he works tirelessly on this bridge linking traditional and modern music from the Orient.

Today the adventure takes him towards new journeys and allows him to be introduced to other audience and other musicians. Fathy kept his passion for the discoveries. With a big smile under his beard, Fathy dashes into the electronic adventure with 'Kouchari' and sacred music with 'Allah', the latest Youssou N'Dour album, which won them a Grammy Award for the Best Contemporary World Music Album.

Four lead men of four of the biggest rap groups in Egypt-- Ghetto, Pharaoz, Meya Meya, and Mad skills Empire-- came together to form one strong group; Arabian Knightz. The group was formed in Egypt in December 2005, after performing in Egypt's 1st hip hop concert that gathered all the hip hop bands in Egypt.  

AK appeared on the famous show 'Shahrazan' on the MBC channel, hosted by the famous presenter Razan to make their statement and tell the whole world that they're coming out. In Denmark, Arabian Knightz were a part of the 'Images from the Middle East Festival'. They also performed in the famous cultural center in Cairo El Sawy Culture Wheel.  

All of AK members are originally Egyptian, but each one of them used to live in a different country, from California to Dubai. Their message is to promote the Arab/Muslim culture through all aspects of the media and send out a positive message amongst the Arab World. They use only peaceful measures to make their statement. They want people to see the Arab/ Muslim culture for what it is and not for what Hollywood makes it appear to be.

Band Members
Hossam Mohamed Magd
Ihab Adel Abdelmegeed
Karim Adel Ali
Hesham Mohamed Abdelgawad
Ramy Mohamed Ya2ot

It all started on an ordinary day in the lives of two high school students: Moose 'n Belal. Moose was obsessed with creating trance beats. When Belal heard Moose's beats, he was simply psyched! Soon, Belal heard of Rahzel, the famous beat boxer, and insisted on introducing Moose to him. It wasn't long before Moose started imitating his beats. Right then and there, a beat boxing talent was born.  

Moose and Belal then decided to perform in their school’s talent show. They were an instant success. That summer, Moose had applied for a camp called 'Seeds of Peace' in the US. He there met another beat boxer and they put a performance together. Once again, it was a triumph.  

When Moose came back he told Belal all about the show. Belal was ecstatic and started beat boxing even more. Then on one summer night in Marina, Moose got the chance to perform in the middle of a Wust Al-Ballad concert. Unfortunately, Belal was missing. Later in November, Bad Apple, an alternative rock band, had contacted the Vocal Curse and asked them to beat box with them in their concert. That night marked Vocal Curse’s first stage appearance and their name was then known and spread. Since then, Vocal Curse has performed on Nile Fm’s “the big drive home” hosted by Rob K. and Marwa Gabriel, in addition to two concerts at AUC.

Vocal Curse is now on fire. They live for beat boxing and being on stage is their passion. They are unstoppable. Even though, they’re still two high schools students, they are already well-known and have many big plans for the future.

Band Members
Ahmed Belal
Moustafa Mohamed

Chromatics consist of four young musicians, aiming at presenting their point of view through music. Their music is a mixture of genres from rock to oriental. The band started in December 2005 and participated in lots of concerts in famous cultural venues, such as Bibliotheca Alexandrina and the French cultural center. All of the band members performed individually in other bands throughout the past ten years.

Among their achievements is winning in the first occidental music and song competition many prizes like 'The prize of the best group performing original works' (The Grand prix) and 'The Audience prize for the best tight performance'.

Band Members
Amr Galal
Mohamed Abdelkader
Mohab Atef
Ahmed Hany

It all started when Amir, a Nubian actor and singer, met the Aswani Abdo, in a theatre rehearsal. Knowing that they both write lyrics and compose music that is highly influenced by their background, they instantly teamed up. Passionate as they are about their roots and music, they decided to form their own band, playing music and singing in a very unique and modern manner. After choosing 'Charisma' as their name, the band soon started rehearsing for their first live performance, which was part of the International Music Day Festival at the Cairo Opera House in 2002.  

The two vocalists, Amir and Abdo, decided to put their music ambitions on hold as they were busy with their acting career. However, their plans changed drastically when they met Bahr in a concert in 2004. Instantly, they both decided that he’s definitely a part of the team. It was obvious that he had their same musical passion as he came from the same Nubian background and composed his own songs. It was then time to choose the musicians. Shams, a young talented percussionist, quickly introduced them to other musicians with similar musical interests and they started rehearsing on the spot till they had their first concert in El Sawy Culture Center in August 2004.

Band Members
Mohamed Abdelaziz
Medhat Ali Mohamed
Ahmed Reda Bahr
Amir Salah Eldin
Moustafa Elsaid Moustafa
Mohamed Ahmed Saleh
Amr Hasan Hosny
Adel Ibrahim
Mohamed Abdo
Mohamed Samy
Amr Atef Elshimy

The band started over three years ago when Mohamed Ali, Osama Saad and Amr Gioushy decided to combine their musical talents together to make music that's different, catchy, fresh and meaningful. Through Arabic lyrics, Salalem is able to represent the youth of Egypt and many of their issues. Salalem strives to continuously progress and turn their musical ideas into songs that are highly anticipated by their fans.  

The band appeared on the national television a couple of times, on channels like Nile Culture and Nile Variety, in addition to a couple of appearances on Cable Television, which includes the Egyptian Satellite channel and Dream 1 TV. Furthermore, the band has performed live in numerous concerts in venues such as El Sawy Culture Wheel and Ain Shams University.

Salalem's songs are mainly a mixture of different genres of music, such as latin, flamenco, Egyptian or oriental, jazz, alternative, rock, country, etc. fused with simple Arabic words that directly speak to the audience. They explain that they, "always try to make our songs simple, easy and at the same time as musical as possible, to satisfy as much listeners as possible, and we also try to chose words that speak out the issues of today.”

Band Members
Mohamed Ali
Osama Saad
Amr Gioushy
Mohamed Jamal
Ezz Shahwan
Ayman El Kady
Sherif Nabil

IP Logged
Marawan Shaaban
Band Member of
Wyvern

Rock On Egypt....

Re: S.O.S.   Vol 3  
« Reply #1 - on: 01/30/07 at 3:46pm »

Just received a phone call now from a friend of mine, he is a band member of Nagham Masry band, he told me that Nagham Masry will play instead of Eftekesat band.

Email   IP Logged
Zaytoon
Metal-Head

Eggheads Keep Away
PLZ !!!!

« Reply #2 - on: 01/30/07 at 3:56pm »

mmmm That's Gr8  ana mashoftohomsh abl keda

IP Logged
ali_slobodan
Metal Soul

« Reply #3 - on: 01/30/07 at 4:29pm »

fuck i will be out of town i wished to see na3'am masri on stage i love all their tracks

If there was a day I could l ive
If there was a single breath I could take
I'd trade all the others away
Email ali_slobodan   IP Logged
Clapton
Semi Metal-Head

peace love and music

« Reply #4 - on: 01/30/07 at 4:40pm »

isa i'll be there  , Nagham Masry is a great band . But i don't know any of the other bands except down town  Tongue. thanks for sharing the info Marwan basha

And in the end, the love you take ,is equal to the love you make.
Email Clapton   IP Logged
Marawan Shaaban
Band Member of
Wyvern

Rock On Egypt....

« Reply #5 - on: 01/30/07 at 4:54pm »

Rabena yekhalik ya Clapton ya my friend, bas 3alallah yenzelo begad 3ashan mat2olsh 3alaya kaddab, w yeb2a shakli we7esh.

Bas ana keda keda za3lan 2en mafeesh 2ay rock or metal bands el marra di  cry bas mesh moshkela, isa el marra el gaya 7aykoon fi.

Email   IP Logged
savatage
Semi Metal-Head

www.metalisland.com

« Reply #6 - on: 01/30/07 at 5:07pm »

sos ma3 andromida fe nafs el youm ya gam3a ehh el 5'ara dah  undecided

Www.metalisland.com
WWW www.   IP Logged
Clapton
Semi Metal-Head

peace love and music

« Reply #7 - on: 01/30/07 at 5:09pm »

never ever ya marwan ha2ool 3alek keda ,  isa ba2a S.O.S 4 wyvern yenzelo tany Smiley Smiley Smiley

And in the end, the love you take ,is equal to the love you make.
Email Clapton   IP Logged
Marawan Shaaban
Band Member of
Wyvern

Rock On Egypt....

« Reply #8 - on: 01/30/07 at 5:11pm »

el baraka feeko, ento 3amalto 2a7la shoghl fel SOS elli fatet, el dor el gai 3alena 2e7na ba2a \m/

Email   IP Logged
Khaled [ImmortaL]
Semi Metal-Head

Only retards get
their posts deleted.

« Reply #9 - on: 01/30/07 at 5:24pm »

w ya tara eh el beat boxing da.. da martial art?

عضو عصابة القناع الأسود
مجرم حرب

DEATH TO THE ROYAL PORTUGESE !!!!!
Email WWW Khaled [ImmortaL] khaledmetallica   IP Logged
ali_slobodan
Metal Soul

« Reply #10 - on: 01/30/07 at 5:27pm »

Quote from Khaled [ImmortaL] on 01/30/07 at 5:24pm:
w ya tara eh el beat boxing da.. da martial art?

electronic music it;s realy great type of it

If there was a day I could l ive
If there was a single breath I could take
I'd trade all the others away
Email ali_slobodan   IP Logged
Mohamed.Omran
Band Member of
Stigma

Fixing Neurotic
Amplifiers in the
Absence of Tools

« Reply #11 - on: 01/30/07 at 6:57pm »

It's when you make beats with your mouth.. Search for Rahzel videos on Youtube, apparently he's one of the best, if not the best.

STIGMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Email   IP Logged
Gizmachi
Semi Metal-Head

keep it death..\m/

« Reply #12 - on: 01/30/07 at 7:19pm »

I wanted sahara Sad

devil cracked the earthly shell fortold she was the 1,,blew hope into the room n said u have 2 live b4 u die young..
Email Gizmachi gizmachi.hi5.com   IP Logged
pantera
Semi Metal-Head

ebn meen fe masr
enta???????

« Reply #13 - on: 01/30/07 at 8:20pm »

i think an elconcert de 7tb2a ta3bana ..... w mish 3aref leh ausso mosemem anw ynzel wust elbalad kol mra

dead bodies every where

Email   IP Logged
Sir Zidan
Metal-Head

Do you Pink Floyd ?

« Reply #14 - on: 01/30/07 at 11:57pm »

SOS Stuff,
Make us miss you for somewhile !

"Yeah…that's nice. Well, I've only got an electric. I've got a black Fender which needs replacing. I haven't got any blue jeans…I really prefer electric music"
Syd Barrett
Email WWW Sir Zidan   IP Logged
Marawan Shaaban
Band Member of
Wyvern

Rock On Egypt....

« Reply #15 - on: 01/31/07 at 10:06am »

Clapton: 3ala fekra, Nagham Masry will play as I told you before & also EFTEKESAT will perform too, they won't replace each other, both will be in.

Gizmachi: If u want to see Sahara performing, come to El Sakya 19/02/2007, we're gonna play there.

About the issue of the beat box, from my personal point of view, it is not classified as an art at all or 7atta as music, ready made loops ? tab 2omal ana 7a3mel eah ? cut & paste ?

Email   IP Logged
Wael Ossama [WeO]
Band Member of
Enraged

ENRAGED

« Reply #16 - on: 01/31/07 at 10:12am »

Not interested at all  undecided

Take me the forset, take me to the trees, take me anywhere so as long as you take me ..
Email WWW Wael Ossama [WeO]   IP Logged
๑۩۞۩๑ NAME-LESS ๑۩۞۩๑
Metal-Head

ROCK THE FUCKIN'
METAL..\M/

« Reply #17 - on: 01/31/07 at 11:33am »

ana haro7 3lshan ashof na3'am masry ely kol al nas bttkalem 3leehom dol... w ana kan nfsy ashof "arabian knights" dol mn zmaan...
hard luck ya marwan w isa tet3awad fel vol 4.. embarrassed

Email   IP Logged
Marawan Shaaban
Band Member of
Wyvern

Rock On Egypt....

« Reply #18 - on: 01/31/07 at 12:34pm »

Thank you ya Nameless, you did a great job in supporting Wyvern & Heavy metal music on SOS forum, isa el gayyat keteer Smiley

Email   IP Logged
AMR EL GENDY
Metal-Head

Feen Ayam El
3ezz??!!!

« Reply #19 - on: 01/31/07 at 12:39pm »

Quote from Zaytoon on 01/30/07 at 3:31pm:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o118/zaytoon/flyer-vol3-final.jpg

Wust El Balad
Eftekasat
Fathy Salama
Arabian Knightz
Vocal Curse
Chromatics
Black Theama
Salalem

These are The Bands and The Festival is on 9/2/2007

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o118/zaytoon/wustelbalad.png

If any band in Cairo managed to prove that underground bands can have a strong presence between a mainstream market; it's Wust El Balad. Since 1999, the band has been performing, touring, composing, and getting even bigger. Their music has been also featured in some Egyptians films by great directors, like Khairy Beshara. Wust El Balad became a music icon all around Cairo.

The band, an amazing blend of sounds, combining traditional Arabic music with a modern and western twist, is successful in making their music as accessible as possible. Wust El Balad means real world music in the best sense of the word.

Band Members
Mohamed Gamal (Mizo): Percussions
Ehab Abdel Hameed (Bob): Percussions
Hany Adel: Vocals and Guitar
Ahmed Omran: Oud and Flute
Ahmed Omar: Bass
Asaad Nessim: Guitar
Ismail Fawzy: Vocals and Guitar
Adham El Saeid: Vocals

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o118/zaytoon/eftekasat.png

Eftekasat has been on stage since the year 2000, and has finally completed the mixing of its first album, "The Latin Dervish". It mixes oriental tunes with western notes in a way that yields an interesting Jazz music alternative with an international quality/standard. The album will be released very soon and has American-Lebanese production. More info and photos will be available on their website.

Band Members
Ousso: Guitar
Amr Salah: Keyboards
Amr Khairy: Drums
Thamer George: Bass Guitar
Hany Bedair: Percussion
Hany El-Badry: Oriental Flute (Nay)

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o118/zaytoon/fathy_salama_ima_02.jpg

Fathy Salama was born in Cairo, Egypt. He grew up listening to the family radio, which played the music of Uum Kulthum, Abdel El Wahab and Farid el Attrash. Later, he reached beyond the banks of the Nile to Jazz and to a huge variety of world traditional music. Learning the piano from the age of six was a good beginning and was followed by gigging in Cairo clubs from the age of thirteen. Soon, the kid of Shobra, Harlem of Cairo, made it to Europe and to New York to learn Jazz with such great artists as Sun Râ or Ossman Kareem.

Progressing to creating many hits in Cairo during the 80's, touring the world, and winning two prizes for his film sound tracks, it is with Sharkiat (his own group) that Fathy is fulfilling his dream of merging modern and traditional music together, thus expressing both a message from his home country and his love of music. His music reflects his experience from the Orient and from Europe. His "success" in the music market plays a secondary role; first and foremost he wants to be understood, and so he works tirelessly on this bridge linking traditional and modern music from the Orient.

Today the adventure takes him towards new journeys and allows him to be introduced to other audience and other musicians. Fathy kept his passion for the discoveries. With a big smile under his beard, Fathy dashes into the electronic adventure with 'Kouchari' and sacred music with 'Allah', the latest Youssou N'Dour album, which won them a Grammy Award for the Best Contemporary World Music Album.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o118/zaytoon/arabianknightz.jpg

Four lead men of four of the biggest rap groups in Egypt-- Ghetto, Pharaoz, Meya Meya, and Mad skills Empire-- came together to form one strong group; Arabian Knightz. The group was formed in Egypt in December 2005, after performing in Egypt's 1st hip hop concert that gathered all the hip hop bands in Egypt.

AK appeared on the famous show 'Shahrazan' on the MBC channel, hosted by the famous presenter Razan to make their statement and tell the whole world that they're coming out. In Denmark, Arabian Knightz were a part of the 'Images from the Middle East Festival'. They also performed in the famous cultural center in Cairo El Sawy Culture Wheel.

All of AK members are originally Egyptian, but each one of them used to live in a different country, from California to Dubai. Their message is to promote the Arab/Muslim culture through all aspects of the media and send out a positive message amongst the Arab World. They use only peaceful measures to make their statement. They want people to see the Arab/ Muslim culture for what it is and not for what Hollywood makes it appear to be.

Band Members
Hossam Mohamed Magd
Ihab Adel Abdelmegeed
Karim Adel Ali
Hesham Mohamed Abdelgawad
Ramy Mohamed Ya2ot

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o118/zaytoon/vocalcurse.jpg

It all started on an ordinary day in the lives of two high school students: Moose 'n Belal. Moose was obsessed with creating trance beats. When Belal heard Moose's beats, he was simply psyched! Soon, Belal heard of Rahzel, the famous beat boxer, and insisted on introducing Moose to him. It wasn't long before Moose started imitating his beats. Right then and there, a beat boxing talent was born.

Moose and Belal then decided to perform in their school’s talent show. They were an instant success. That summer, Moose had applied for a camp called 'Seeds of Peace' in the US. He there met another beat boxer and they put a performance together. Once again, it was a triumph.

When Moose came back he told Belal all about the show. Belal was ecstatic and started beat boxing even more. Then on one summer night in Marina, Moose got the chance to perform in the middle of a Wust Al-Ballad concert. Unfortunately, Belal was missing. Later in November, Bad Apple, an alternative rock band, had contacted the Vocal Curse and asked them to beat box with them in their concert. That night marked Vocal Curse’s first stage appearance and their name was then known and spread. Since then, Vocal Curse has performed on Nile Fm’s “the big drive home” hosted by Rob K. and Marwa Gabriel, in addition to two concerts at AUC.

Vocal Curse is now on fire. They live for beat boxing and being on stage is their passion. They are unstoppable. Even though, they’re still two high schools students, they are already well-known and have many big plans for the future.

Band Members
Ahmed Belal
Moustafa Mohamed

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o118/zaytoon/chromatics.jpg

Chromatics consist of four young musicians, aiming at presenting their point of view through music. Their music is a mixture of genres from rock to oriental. The band started in December 2005 and participated in lots of concerts in famous cultural venues, such as Bibliotheca Alexandrina and the French cultural center. All of the band members performed individually in other bands throughout the past ten years.

Among their achievements is winning in the first occidental music and song competition many prizes like 'The prize of the best group performing original works' (The Grand prix) and 'The Audience prize for the best tight performance'.

Band Members
Amr Galal
Mohamed Abdelkader
Mohab Atef
Ahmed Hany

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o118/zaytoon/blackthema.jpg

It all started when Amir, a Nubian actor and singer, met the Aswani Abdo, in a theatre rehearsal. Knowing that they both write lyrics and compose music that is highly influenced by their background, they instantly teamed up. Passionate as they are about their roots and music, they decided to form their own band, playing music and singing in a very unique and modern manner. After choosing 'Charisma' as their name, the band soon started rehearsing for their first live performance, which was part of the International Music Day Festival at the Cairo Opera House in 2002.

The two vocalists, Amir and Abdo, decided to put their music ambitions on hold as they were busy with their acting career. However, their plans changed drastically when they met Bahr in a concert in 2004. Instantly, they both decided that he’s definitely a part of the team. It was obvious that he had their same musical passion as he came from the same Nubian background and composed his own songs. It was then time to choose the musicians. Shams, a young talented percussionist, quickly introduced them to other musicians with similar musical interests and they started rehearsing on the spot till they had their first concert in El Sawy Culture Center in August 2004.

Band Members
Mohamed Abdelaziz
Medhat Ali Mohamed
Ahmed Reda Bahr
Amir Salah Eldin
Moustafa Elsaid Moustafa
Mohamed Ahmed Saleh
Amr Hasan Hosny
Adel Ibrahim
Mohamed Abdo
Mohamed Samy
Amr Atef Elshimy

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o118/zaytoon/salalem.jpg

The band started over three years ago when Mohamed Ali, Osama Saad and Amr Gioushy decided to combine their musical talents together to make music that's different, catchy, fresh and meaningful. Through Arabic lyrics, Salalem is able to represent the youth of Egypt and many of their issues. Salalem strives to continuously progress and turn their musical ideas into songs that are highly anticipated by their fans.

The band appeared on the national television a couple of times, on channels like Nile Culture and Nile Variety, in addition to a couple of appearances on Cable Television, which includes the Egyptian Satellite channel and Dream 1 TV. Furthermore, the band has performed live in numerous concerts in venues such as El Sawy Culture Wheel and Ain Shams University.

Salalem's songs are mainly a mixture of different genres of music, such as latin, flamenco, Egyptian or oriental, jazz, alternative, rock, country, etc. fused with simple Arabic words that directly speak to the audience. They explain that they, "always try to make our songs simple, easy and at the same time as musical as possible, to satisfy as much listeners as possible, and we also try to chose words that speak out the issues of today.”

Band Members
Mohamed Ali
Osama Saad
Amr Gioushy
Mohamed Jamal
Ezz Shahwan
Ayman El Kady
Sherif Nabil

EIH YA 3AM MAWDOO3 EL TA3BEER ELY ENTA KATBO DA...KATBTO F AD EIH?
ESHTA YA3NY EKTEB ESM EL BANDS W 5ALAS MESH LAZEM TE7KY 3AN KOL BAND YA3NY

Email AMR EL GENDY joe_tafola@yahoo.com   IP Logged
Mozart
Band Member of
On Thronez

Metalyan fe 3enak

« Reply #20 - on: 01/31/07 at 12:51pm »

^ Mesh lazem te2ra kollo ya 3am Amr El Gendy. El malal el enta fi dah.  

" For You I'd Wait, Till Kingdom Come...Until My Days, My Days are Done "
Email WWW Mozart   IP Logged
AMR EL GENDY
Metal-Head

Feen Ayam El
3ezz??!!!

« Reply #21 - on: 01/31/07 at 1:04pm »

Quote from Mozart on 01/31/07 at 12:51pm:
^ Mesh lazem te2ra kollo ya 3am Amr El Gendy. El malal el enta fi dah.

Mashy Ya 3am 7atem..Bas Any Way Eshta..Good Luck S.O.S

Email AMR EL GENDY joe_tafola@yahoo.com   IP Logged
Wael Ossama [WeO]
Band Member of
Enraged

ENRAGED

« Reply #22 - on: 01/31/07 at 6:49pm »

The tip of my nose itches .. give me attention

Take me the forset, take me to the trees, take me anywhere so as long as you take me ..
Email WWW Wael Ossama [WeO]   IP Logged
Metson
Metal Spirit

Leave me alone
fuckers

« Reply #23 - on: 01/31/07 at 7:01pm »

Good Luck For All , We will miss Wyvern a lot  Shocked

Email WWW   IP Logged
maya
Metal-Head

Believe in it....

« Reply #24 - on: 01/31/07 at 8:26pm »

i'll Be There ........ To Support Music & it matters not wt genre it is .

Nothing Happens Once In This Life , Infenity Goes Both Directions , There's No Single Moment Or Unique Event...!!!!
maya 325190761 mayahmedmyspace.com/mayahmed   IP Logged
ÂNĴ
Metal-Head

!!~Hysteria~!!

« Reply #25 - on: 01/31/07 at 11:47pm »

i think andromida ba2a, wanna see them men zaman, good luck sos anyways, and btw although Arabian Knights are r'n b but their lyrics are so powerful. I wish them luck..and all the rest

IP Logged
KingOfNothing
Metal Spirit

.::KingKill::.

« Reply #26 - on: 02/01/07 at 6:32pm »

Andromeda in the same day, undecided undecided......
i went to more than 4 concerts for Andromeda, i'll go to SOS this time..
GOOD LUCK FOR ANDROMEDA, and for the ppl who will go to there concert, enjoy it. u'll love them.. One of My fav. Rock bands in Egypt

and See u guys there in SOS3 Wink

Give me wine, l'd drain the dregs
and toss the empty bottle at the world.

WWW KingOfNothing KingOfNothing 102595889 wizardeg ask_me   IP Logged
brain.damage
Rock-Head

Rock On!

« Reply #27 - on: 02/01/07 at 8:40pm »

fathy salama is the hit of this concert  , this guy is great ya gama3a , he realy could be the best  musician fe masr delwa2ty .  
2keed hayel3ab 7agat men 2l album 2l gedid beta3o [soltany]  , fa 2shta ya3ny

gunner
Email   IP Logged
nosferatu
Semi Metal-Head

Bastards Of Bodom

« Reply #28 - on: 02/03/07 at 2:25am »

very cool i will be thier 2 listen 2 good music

Kiss me while I’m still alive Kill me while I kiss the sky
WWW   IP Logged
^^moon-baby^^
Metal-Head

The neck then the
chain, the head is
hung in shame

« Reply #29 - on: 02/03/07 at 2:43am »

Hope "Slalem" yeshrfou weshena...most of them are Alsun students...I wish them luck! I'll  be there for them! Such a shame i was expecting sahara cry Sad

"We don't read and write poetry cuz it's cute. We read and write poetry cuz we r members of the human race , and the human race is filled with passion" Robin Williams( Dead poets society)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2